Libby’s first day of school!

On my first day of school I had a lot of fun. First I woke up dad helped me pick out some clothes and then I hoped in the shower. after I got out and changed I ate some cereal. Liz my stepmom got my little brother Wyatt ready and my big sister Alex ready. So after me my sis got in the shower. Dad started up his big truck and since it was so cold that day my dad set a timer for four minutes. After the four minutes were over dad and I got in the truck and put on some calming music. Finally when we got there to Marshall school first we met the principle and her nice dog named Maddie, shes really nice. First dad talked to the principle about the buses and then I ended up going on the bus. Then the principle showed us around I met a lot of nice people. In that moment I really was starting to like the school, it seemed awesome.

I also met my new teacher Mrs.Norman. Shes really nice. she told everything. Now I know the schedule and it went like this first lunch choice, agenda, owl time, investigation time, reflex, lunch, recess, science, writing, reading and then read aloud. That’s my schedule. So when I walked into the classroom then she told me to make my lunch choice and I did. I chose salad which is number three. so I was ready for my day.She introduced me to the class. There all really nice I just can’t remember all there names. Then the day started. So she told us to sit down for owl time. So basically owl time is all about practice basically. Well the stuff everyone needs help on like three-digit-division. Then we have investigation time Its all about math investigations. Our teacher sets out clues. Reflex is when we get on the computers and do reflex which is a big math mystery game you play. Its also fun I played but did not have a lot unlocked.

Then we have lunch which lunch is all about eating and talking. Also after that we have recess which we have to have recess outside in the warm times. And inside for the cold times, its still fun though. After recess we have science. Science is really cool, I had a lot of fun on the first day so then after science we have writing. Writing is my favorite to do and reading now. reading time is all about reading. Then read aloud which we do at the end of the day, were reading the book called “The War That Saved My Life” the first book. Then after read aloud I headed home on the bus, my new bus was number seventeen. When I got home I did my chore, played the game, took a shower,ate dinner and went to bed.